For the second year in a row, Boston Sports Mania apparel is being sold for a limited period of time. All profits will go to the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism. The Flutie Foundation is an organization who helps people and families affected by autism live life to the fullest.
I also want to give a special thanks to Spectrum Designs, a business that helps individuals with autism lead full and productive lives through the world of work. They produced the apparel and donated the ordering website.
The best part of this campaign is that every dollar raised will benefit the autism community in some way, because the Flutie Foundation helps people and families affected by autism and Spectrum Designs employs people with autism.
Apparel can be purchased until May 3, 2022. We’ll also have a chance for everyone to see the apparel in person on that day.
Come attend an in-person event on May 3rd from 5:30PM to 9:30PM at Apex Entertainment in Marlborough, MA (21 Apex Drive) to support the Flutie Foundation for Autism and conclude the Autism Acceptance month online apparel fundraiser.
- The May 3rd event is an in-person fundraiser and people are invited to come at any time between 5:30 PM and 9:00 PM EST to have fun with colleagues, family, and friends
- Everyone who visits the host table at the entrance will receive a 30-minute Apex game card valued between $10 and $15
- Additional Option for more free games: Anyone who donates to the Flutie Foundation for Autism in any of the following ways will receive an additional Apex attraction voucher valued between $10 and $15:
- Bring proof of donation at the Boston Sports Mania Apparel sales site here
- At the event, donate with a credit card at the check-in table
- Purchase Boston Sports Mania apparel (see below) with a credit card at the check-in table